Sunday, May 17, 2015

Summer Sandal Selection

I've been enjoying stalking sandals online for the past week or so, in hopes that I find a great option to carry me into summer. I found way more than I could possibly actually buy, but I felt like I could share the rest of my finds. I had such a fun time finding all options... why can't you all join my closet? I went for mostly what I consider mid-level investment picks this time (between $40-$100ish) because hey- shoes are important. They protect your feet and totally change the look of your outfit and whole vibe. I'm going for casual here- even my heel choices can be paired with cut offs. I love going casual for summer. Nothing fussy except maybe lacing up these killer gladiators!


Dolce Vita gladiator sandals J Crew gladiator sandals Asos gladiator sandals
Loft tasseled sandals Rachel Zoe ankle strap sandals Steve Madden platform sandals
Ninewest nude wedges Ninewest strappy wedges J Crew heeled sandals
Gentle Souls sandals Banana Republic sandals J Crew heeled tasseled sandals

These are my favorite styles- gladiators, ankle strap, and a low wedge heel. I really don't wear heels, but if I ever need something casual cool and not painful, these would be my selections. 

Happy sandal hunting friends!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law