Thursday, May 7, 2015

Summer Rain

This sweater is another item I wanted to test run after snagging it in a sale last week. I've been looking for a good gray thick knit cardigan for the fall and Gap had one for a reasonable price so I went for it. I actually bought two of them for sizing purposes- a reviewer mentioned that the cardigan can be a little boxy, and she went to the maternity section and found that the maternity version is a little longer, but fits just as well. I ordered the XS/S in maternity and the M/L in regular and decided the maternity one actually fit better, I kept it for future cozy sweater enjoyment. 

Gap sweater, Target tank top (similar), Gap jeans, awesome rainboots from my mom

I think I want to replace this tank- I just don't like jersey, it doesn't seem weighty enough. I was thinking of replacing it with this one from Loft (I know- I might be slightly addicted) but I need to try it on. Anyway, I'm still working on my list of summer wants, hopefully I can fanangle all of my wants out of my budget!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law