Friday, February 27, 2015

"Fun" Friday

At my school we do jeans with a school shirt on Fridays thus Fridays are always a struggle for me- I don't like wearing hoodies and sneakers at work because I don't wear hoodies and sneakers in real life. But that seems to be the trend on Fridays for most teachers. So "Fun" Friday is not very fun.

I've been trying to elevate my Fun Friday style by adding some more interesting pieces with my school shirts (which are not included in my capsule). Today I wore the vintage sweatshirt my lead teacher lent me, it's super cute alone but it was real cold today so I layered a scarf. I also love wearing high-waisted jeans with my school shirts, it adds something a little more detail into the mix. And they're so darn flattering.
Vintage school sweatshirt, Target scarf (similar), Gap jeans, Zara boots (similar)

Here are some other looks for "Fun" Friday:

Sporty with sneakers and a bomber jacket

Nordstrom Rack bomber jacket (similar), Gap jeans, Target shoes

Preppy layering a button up
Mango button up, Gap jeans, Gap ankle boots (similar)

Adding some sparkle with a statement necklace
Target cardigan (similar), Gap jeans, Gap ankle boots, Target necklace (similar)


Stacking up a scarf to keep it cozy
Gap jeans, Gap ankle boots, scarf was a gift from two beautiful friends!

Professional with a blazer
Lauren Conrad blazer (similar), Gap jeans, Gap loafers (similar), 
Ebay necklace (this is the necklace, I painted it to be blue instead of orange)

This is what I would wear on a Friday I knew I'd have a walk-through... Its like "Yes its Friday, look at my school spirit, but man I am so professional I just have to rock this blazer."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law