Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend in Wichita

This weekend I got to go back to my hometown, Wichita, to visit with my dearest friends and family. I'm the luckiest! We meandered downtown and visited one of Wichita's calling cards, the Donut Whole. It was delicious and so refreshing to be outside in February wearing so few pieces of clothing! We also stopped into one of my former thrift store favorites, where they had so many glorious old man sweaters that I had to be dragged away. Luckily the warm weather made it a little easier to leave them behind!
Ann Taylor button up, H&M jeans, Gap ankle boots (similar), Target purse (similar), Citizen watch

If I could, my outfits would always be documented outside in natural light and a warm breeze... Thanks M!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law