Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Spring Brainstorming

I'm dreaming of spring... Consistently warm temperatures and actually seeing my shins and ankles is far too seductive to ignore. I searched my Pinterest and found some common themes that make me excited for rainy days, blossoms, and that amazing hue new grass has as it pokes up through the ground. Sorry guys, it looks like its going to be a boring spring. Basically, all I want to wear in the coming months is black and white, good jeans, and full skirts. And florals, because spring.

Here is my moodboard for spring... I was a little worried about making a moodboard but then I realized that a moodboard is essentially a glorified collage... And pre-k has that on lock, so I went for it.

I've already done most of my spring shopping, if I'm being honest, and I'll share an update on that in a few days. Somehow I have a very short list for spring. Now I just have to wait 2 weeks to enjoy the boring! (What? Two weeks, Kate? I thought you were changing in April like everyone else who does capsules!) (Yes, good reader, I was, before I made this fancy diagram!)

1 comments :

  1. Spring can't come soon enough...I'm loving this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law