Monday, February 23, 2015

Hairstyles for the Teacher on the Go

Alright friends, its been a long, cold few days. I've been cooped up in my house, cleaning, organizing, and of course pinteresting. I've been fiddling with my hair recently, trying to figure out if I want to cut it or just try out some new hairstyles. I don't think I'm ready (read: E is ready) for me to do any serious chopping, but I will definitely do some sitting in front of the mirror with bobby pins and sore arms the next few days.

As a teacher, especially of tiny students which require me to lean over and around and bend over and roll my head all over in songs, my luscious long locks get battered  daily. I leave the house with supermodel hair and come back home looking like I got caught in a wind tunnel then noogied by 5 older brothers. I generally end up in a high pony or with my hair down and looking a little sloppy. I need to kick it up a notch!

If you're similarly looking for some ways to tie up your locks, take a look at some of these styles I've shared below!





Random observation- why are all these women blonde? Weird!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law