Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Playing catch up

This week has been madness! I'm so glad to finally be catching a break after rushing home from a cancelled class to see E before he went to work. I'm trying to catch up on my outfits, its been busy enough so far that I haven't been home when its light enough to get a decent shot!

Lauren Conrad blazer (similar), thrifted button up, Mango jeans, Gap loafers (similar)


Joe Fresh button up (similar, super on sale and lovely), thrifted sheath dress (similar), 
I love this dress! I hadn't originally put it in my capsule for this season but I added it back after missing it and day dreaming about looking like a 40's secretary going to a funeral. I love this length but it was killing me on campus going up and down the stairs! 

Hope the rest of the week is a little more laid back for everyone!

1 comments :

  1. All so cute! Love that printed blouse and striped turtleneck especially :)

    ReplyDelete

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law