Monday, February 2, 2015

Gray and plum, bundled

Today is the first day of my morning crossing guard duty, and a sublime 25° dawn greeted me as I marched to the sidewalk, wrapped in so much clothing I could have been a walking rack of winter accessories. Under all those coats, scarves, hats, and gloves was this outfit. Believe it or not, even though I have leggings and extra layers under the sweater, I was still a popsicle when I went back to class. The kids looked at me like I was an abominal snow woman, although they would hardly know what snow is! Last week we discussed the seasons and what comes with them, it was hard to convince them that the 75° weather was in fact happening during winter.
Gap factory sweater, Halogen pants (thrifted, similar), Zara riding boots (old, similar)

I love the texture of these pants! The color is perfect for any season!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law