Sunday, April 12, 2015

Classy In Florals

People usually associate spring with florals, but florals are one of the few patterns that I love all year round. Stripes and florals are the only patterns I'm comfortable with unconditionally; occasionally I'll slip a polka dot or a paisley into the mix.

This thrifted Ann Taylor pencil skirt is one of the few patterned pieces in my closet, but it gets a lot of use. I love the whimsical nature of the print, its not quite as outright feminine as some florals. The colors are perfect for spring too- fresh and clean and bright. I paired this skirt with stripes and my moto jacket in March and I loved that combination too! I wore this more formal outfit on a day I had to look classy, and it actually felt kind of strange to be so dressed up. My school allows me to dress pretty casually, but I think I like this vibe- I feel like a creative professional.

Mango button up, thrifted skirt (similar, similar), Lucky Brand flats (similar)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law