Monday, April 27, 2015

Oversized Sweater

I've been living in this sweater this past week- its oversized and cozy but also spring friendly because its short-sleeved, although it is still black. I wore this to work, then changed for class since it turned colder as I was walking out the door.

Gap sweater, thrifted Ann Taylor skirt (similar), Gap boots (similar style on sale!), Loft scarf

Gap sweater, DIY waxed jeans (similar non-DIY option), Brooks sneakers, Loft scarf

Borrowed E's watch, I always do when I wear this skirt for some reason!

I'm clearly mourning in these pictures with all this black- Caroline at Unfancy, my capsule wardrobe guru and general girl crushee, announced last week she'll be taking a break from blogging. Why, world, why! I'll have to step up my game to keep myself occupied. Don't worry, I may take my cues from her but I plan to continue writing here at My Teacher Style and hopefully will get on a more regular posting schedule following the end of the semester. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law