Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bright White

This post is titled Bright White in honor of the exceptional paleness that my skin has taken on since October. I realized somewhere around February that none of my body had seen the light of day outside my hands and face and occasionally ankles since Halloween!

Target tank top (similar), H&M jeans, Jessica Simpson flats, Nine West purse (similar)

Clearly, I need to let my skin see the light. But also sunscreen- I was outside for half an hour and my shoulders were red. 

I've been thinking a lot about my capsule wardrobe lately- possibly going slightly stir-crazy with only wearing a few items. But this coming week I have something a little different planned, so I'll get a chance to change it up. Look for a post tomorrow about it!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, ya'll!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law