Monday, March 2, 2015

Graphic Blouse

I've been looking forward to this outfit for weeks- mostly because this shirt has been sitting in my closet calling to me. When I set foot into Loft in January I fell in love with this bold floral print, and I plotted. I schemed all the possible ways of getting my hands on it- everything from teacher discount to Retail Me Not coupons, until Loft basically handed it to me by putting it on sale and then adding the extra 60% off they seem to do every other week. The wait was worth it! I love it.

Loft blouse (still on sale, by the way), Gap cardigan (similar), Mango jeans, stolen rainboots from my mother (similar)

Not sure how I feel about this cardigan. Its my spring replacement for my giant drapey black cardigan I wore 5,000 times the past few months but its just quite as cozy (like here, here and here). But the gray is way better for spring, don't you think?

Anyway, hopefully I'll only be wearing it a few times before the Texas sun comes to its senses and starts shining again. Until then, grandma cardi to the rescue?


0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law