Monday, March 16, 2015

Quick change

Spring break was to me the equivalent of a tired juggler saying "forgettaboutit" and dropping all their balls and taking a nap. Between work, school, family, and sleeping, it's been an exhausting few months and I enjoyed my break by binge watching my favorite shows (and a new show- has anyone else seen Marco Polo from Netflix??) and hanging out with my family who were in and out of town.

But alas all good things must come to an end, so bright and early I arose to eat before sunrise (just a few more days until the Baha'i new year! That's when the fasting time ends and I celebrate by eating my weight in Persian rice). It is amazing weather today so I felt a bit springy. I wore this thrifted skirt to work, then changed into something a little more comfortable for class tonight.

Ann Taylor button up, thrifted skirt, Lucky Brand flats, Citizen watch

Ann Taylor button up, DIY waxed jeans, Chinese Laundry flats, Citizen watch

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law