Saturday, March 7, 2015

Floral again

The sun is shining, the wind chimes are chiming, and I am wearing this button up again. I know. Twice in one week- what self-respecting style blogger does that? I'll tell you what kind- the kind that is no longer guilty about being excited to wear something and wearing it. Sure, it might be boring, but man I love this shirt.

Loft button up (seriously on sale. Really really on sale), H&M jeans, Gap ankle boots (similar)

Nordstrom Rack earrings (similar), Citizen Men's watch

Also this is my nail color, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish (what a mouthful!) in Malbec. I love that its dark enough to make an impact but when the light catches it, its obvious its not black. Dark plum for spring! I love it. This formula also lasts a long time, which for me means it chips after 2 days instead of 2 hours. Its great for people who do things like wash dishes, peel labels off of things, and live a normal life. Seriously, who are these people who can get a regular manicure and it still looks perfect a week later? Do you not shower?? I mean. Really. What is your secret.

Happy weekend! And happy spring break if this is your week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law