Sunday, March 1, 2015

Red, White, and Cold

This is my first spring capsule outfit, and it's a warm one. It's cold and rainy, so I'm bundled in a warm sweater, chambray, and my trusty red rainboots. I relish any opportunity to rock these rainboots, so that's basically the only exciting part of this nasty wet weather that seems to be going on and on.
This is also the last day of the Baha'i celebration called Ayyam-i-ha, and tomorrow starts the 19 day fasting period. We don't eat or drink from sunrise to sunset, in an effort to detach ourselves from the material world and become closer to God. It's very difficult at times, especially because I'm a huge snacker and my days are long going from work to class. But the whole process is really uplifting. I'm looking forward to it!
Gap sweater (similar), Loft Chambray button up (on sale!), Gap jeans, rainboots (courtesy of my wonderful mom who never made me give these back!) (similar)

1 comments :

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law