Tuesday, March 24, 2015

White and Plum

This week is off to a good start. The weather is fresh, recess is enjoyable again, and my assignment for an integrated lesson plan is off to a great start. I'm working on a lesson for 3rd graders combining the TEKs (Texas standards) for landforms and using art to express ideas, and it is so exciting! My hands were actually trembling writing about students creating imaginary lands and making a map of the landforms using all different materials. I guess that's how I know I'm in the right profession?

This outfit was actually too warm for me yesterday, I was shocked! I took my sweater off for most of the day and was still overheating, especially hauling my backpack across campus.

Mango button up, thrifted Nordstrom Rack pants, Gap ankle boots


Forever 21 necklace (top), Nordstrom Rack necklace (bottom) 
It's so hard to get a shot with these pants where you can really see the pattern, it's a pity because in person they're really lovely! 

1 comments :

© my teacher style 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law